The Beginning of AArch64 and x86_64

Yesterday in class, we were introduced to AArch64 and x86_64.

To be honest I wasn't even caught up with 6502 labs, so learning more advanced Architectures without sufficient background knowledge of 6502 was very concerning.

But after first contact, I was kinda excited because both AArch64 and x86_64 has more available general-purpose registers and has commands that accepts more than 2 arguments.
This would make future labs (maybe lab 5?) more interesting to code, even-though I still haven't fully figure out lab 3. (I am stuck)

As for Lab 3, I started to look at other people's example codes for guidance.

Many of my classmates doesn't have proper coding for lab 3, it was a bit relieving that I am not the only one stuck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lab 01: Code Review

Course Project Stage 2 Introduction

Course Project Stage 2 part 2: Profiling