Lab 3 Progress

Today I had spent most of of the day trying to understand Lab3.

The lab requires us to program with 6502 simulator, a two digit counter ranging from 00 to 99, it must be able to accept user input of +/- to either increments or decrements the two digit counter real time. Some of the example code provided on the school website have similarity, so it was a good place to start.

After spending most of my day, I can conclude that I won't be able to meet the deadline of submission.

Just trying to under how to accept user input of +/- took most of my day and I have insufficient knowledge to draw the full two digit counter on the memory map.

I most likely would need to ask the professor for extra help if available.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lab 01: Code Review

Course Project Stage 2 Introduction

Course Project Stage 2 part 2: Profiling