Meeting with Prof

Yesterday, I met with Chris for a little extra help. I told him straight that I was stuck on the basic labs, and he was very patience and explained everything to me.

Some of the gaps in my knowledge was filled, but as I read more codes I think I still need more understanding.

Lab 3
Using a infinite loop to wait for user input, jump into subroutines of preset graphic display of each digit. That is the base algorithm for lab 3.
Three general registers are available for use, but I wasn't aware of different memory locations for value storage. After the extra lecture with Chris, I know how to access them.

With that making a functional lab solution is not complicated, but It would take a very long time because of all the comparing needed for each digit.

My goal would be finding a better solution to simplify the code

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lab 01: Code Review

Course Project Stage 2 Introduction

Course Project Stage 2 part 2: Profiling