Return from MIA

Ok, it has been more than half a month since my list post.

Why I waited so long?

Well, it is completely my fault. For the past month my focus was completely on another class in the same semester as this one. I wasn't doing well in that course, so I was trying to shift my balance toward that course and end up with a poor time management result.

BUT!! I have shift my attention back to this course and hopefully with the little time left in this course can I catch up with my other classmate without hitting too much penalties.

Last post I mentioned that I seeked help from my professor and I was successful in filling some of my knowledge gaps.

For the past few days I use my knowledge trying to fully understand some of the code examples provided for students to understand 6502 coding. Currently still in progress.

I have scheduled another extra help time slot with professor in a few day, hopefully I can finish my self study of the code example and bring only questions that needed answering to professor.

It is my short term goal, that, after the up coming extra help, I will finish or at least have all the knowledge to finish my Lab 3, and eventually quickly catch up with the rest of the assignments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lab 01: Code Review

Course Project Stage 2 Introduction

Course Project Stage 2 part 2: Profiling